March 23, 2020
To our valued customers:
Due to the current unprecedented situation in our country, AWA is implementing several changes in the operation of our business.
We value your business today, as we have for the past 40 years.
The measures that we are implementing, are solely to protect you, our clients, as well as our employees. Our primary goal is to keep our entire workforce safe while reliably providing continuity of service to our clients and the community.
We do not have any business interruptions as a result of the COVID-19, however we have implemented a series of steps to maintain continuity.
1) Our office remains open, but it is in a lock-down mode. You are encouraged strongly to utilize our emails, faxes, and phones.
2) Should you need to come in, know that we are keeping high traffic areas and high touch surfaces clean as much as possible.
3) We have re-assigned several staff members to work from home, remotely.
If you need to contact any of your CSRs, know that they are merely an email away.
If you need to call in to our office on how to contact your CSR, we will gladly supply that information as well.
4) Commercial clients: Please know that there are many ongoing questions that will need an answer. AWA is working closely with all our carriers to monitor the situation, and we will update you as we move along. Please be patient with us as we work with our carriers on your behalf.
5) Personal clients: Please do not hesitate to email your CSRs if you have a question or a concern. We are here to assist you.
In the event you have problems, please give us a call and we will do our utmost to assist you.
To all our clients, we are working very closely with all our carriers for the answers to questions you have may. We simply ask for your very kind patience.
Please check our social media platform, AWA on FACEBOOK, as well as our web site, awainsurance.com to get updated news.
We appreciate your patronage, all through the years, and today, as always.
Take good care and be safe and healthy.